Hemodialysis system for dialysis

In Vietnam, you can easily find data of patients with kidney problems each year on Google, no official statistics but estimated there are about 5 million people with kidney failure and every year there are about 8,000 new cases.

The information was shared by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Quoc Anh – Director of Bach Mai Hospital at the World Kidney Day celebration and introduced modern dialysis techniques, held on the morning of March 12 in Hanoi. Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Quoc Anh said that currently, the number of patients with kidney failure accounts for 6.73% of the Vietnamese population, of which, patients with end-stage renal failure requiring dialysis account for 0.09% of the population. and only 10% of those received dialysis, the remaining 90% died.